Updated Plugins On The Beta Downloads Page
Hey people. While we’re still working on the new PCSX2 version, we’ve also been constantly adding to the all important plugins. Every now and then we release a beta plugin pack, so you can test them out and benefit from the new features a bit earlier 😊
- Yet again improved sound quality by fixing a sample overflow in the ADPCM decoder.
- Adjustable reverb volume, for deeper reverb effects.
- Fixes to interrupts and status registers that allow many more games to boot. Games fixed by this update include titles like Fatal Frame 2 and 3, Black, the Burnout series, Max Payne 2, Silent Hill 0rigins, Silent Hill Shattered Memories and, of course, “Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey” 😛
- Stability fixes (less exception crashes).
- More games have post processing removed, making them playable.
- Fixed a blending effect used in Final Fantasy 10, 10-2 and Grandia3.
- Many more tweaks and additions.
- Several bug fixes that make it work better with the new PCSX2 version.