PCSX2 Plugins Update For Windows!
Authored By: rama
Hey guys! We’ve made some important changes to GSdx and SPU2-X concerning bugfixes, stability, and emulation correctness. It’s best to use these with the PCSX2 0.9.7.r3113 beta release.
- Better DirectX 11 detection.
- Wrong colors in the movie record feature fixed.
- More CRCs for automatic post process removal.
- Stability fixes and preparation work for future PCSX2 revisions.
- Finally fixed the remaining DirectX 11 memory leaks on emulator suspends!
- Major bugfix that prevented SPU2-X from initializing on many users systems.
- More accurate emulation regarding double interrupts.
- Fixed minor volume issues and doubled output volume.
- Fixed a write-back issue that had caused memory corruption before. Now the Tales of Destiny 2 sound test has a working visual equalizer.
- Mostly fixed voice modulation (used in Romancing Saga and FFX battles).
- Clamp illegal pitch settings, fixing another bunch of games.
- Hopefully fixed bad reverb area problems.