- Created on 14 March 2012
- Written by bositman
Here you can find the latest PCSX2 SVN revisions and their respective changelogs. The downloads are courtesy of Orphis' build bot, which he provides totally free of charge Thanks Orphis!
You can click on the revision number to check out the google code revision page and the download button to get them (you will be redirected to Orphis' page). The top revision is the latest,which means it includes all changes from all previous ones.
You need to install the Visual C++ 2010 SP1 (x86) runtime package to run these builds.
|Revision 5642||gregory.hainaut||20 minutes,5 seconds ago||pcsx2: support both pnach and PNACH extension (linux is case sensitive...)||Download!|
|Revision 5641||gregory.hainaut||17 hours,45 minutes ago||pcsx2: fixed cheat loading on linux.||Download!|
|Revision 5640||gregory.hainaut||1 day,12 hours ago||pcsx2 gui:|
* handle cheats and cheatsWS folder like others data folders.
Note: I didn't add new gui entry but every configuration bits are here. Tell me
if you want addional entry
* replace folder name hardcoded in AppCoreThread with the new
|Revision 5639||gregory.hainaut||1 day,15 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd:|
* remove an old&useles dummy geometry shader (was used to workaround amd bug)
* use a basic X11 window for GSopen1
* redo the replayer: it is now based on dlopen rather than standard
static/dynamic library. AMD driver doesn't play nicely with the later...
|Revision 5638||gregory.hainaut||4 days,16 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: fix compilation on MSVC201x||Download!|
|Revision 5637||gregory.hainaut||5 days,2 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: update GL extension file.|
Must fix some undefined in windows
|Revision 5636||gregory.hainaut||5 days,20 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd:|
* replace both DISABLE_GL41_SSO and DISABLE_GL42 macro with a dynamic check
based on the extension support
* glsl2h: use static instead of extern
|Revision 5635||gregory.hainaut||5 days,23 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd:|
* load extension as gl_Function instead of glFunction
|Revision 5634||gregory.hainaut||6 days,16 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: fix compilation error on linux||Download!|
|Revision 5633||gregory.hainaut||6 days,16 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: sync from trunk (r5550 to r5632)|
Note: Code need to be fixed with latest GSdx ogl additions
|Revision 5632||gregory.hainaut||6 days,23 hours ago||gsdx ogl: load shader from C code instead of an external file|
* add a perl script to convert shader to char*
* By default use *.glsl file (handy to do some trials).
Only drawback, glsl2h need to be manually called at the moment
|Revision 5631||gregory.hainaut||1 week,12 hours ago||gsdx ogl: fix previous commit|
* clean shader properly
* use a 64 bits map to contain shader pointer
|Revision 5630||gregory.hainaut||1 week,14 hours ago||gsdx ogl: New config option to disable separate shader program. Not enabled by|
* workaround AMD driver bleding issue (got at least a nice rendering in GoW)
* would run on the opensource driver when they support geometry shader
Stil got some crash on the driver. Arg!!!
FGLRX user if you want to do some trials
uncomment #define DISABLE_GL41_SSO in GSdx/config.h
|Revision 5629||gregory.hainaut||1 week,15 hours ago||gsdx ogl: use immutable texture, it would avoid multiple validation from the|
|Revision 5628||ramapcsx2.code||1 week,1 day ago||Moved some stall related logs to DevCon(sole) as games that trigger them will|
|Revision 5627||gregory.hainaut||2 weeks,2 days ago||gsdx ogl: AMD fix some bugs in their driver ! (catalyst 13.4 branch). Let's|
remove some buggy workaround now.
|Revision 5626||gregory.hainaut||3 weeks,1 day ago||wiki: linux compilation guide: refresh dependency name and force the 32bits|
version now that multiarch is supported on most system
|Revision 5625||refraction||3 weeks,1 day ago||GameDB: Re-enable the Neo Contra IPU patch on the EE and USA versions as they|
were in 1.0.0, seems it still needs it. Removed the True Crime EE Timing Fix,
apparently it doesn't need it! Software mode and SuperVU is enough.
|Revision 5624||gregory.hainaut||3 weeks,2 days ago||linux various:|
* Try to launch dev/debug version when pcsx2 isn't found
* remove svn metadata from the linux tarball
* Add libaio on the cmake dependency message
|Revision 5623||refraction||3 weeks,4 days ago||GameDB: Entries for Mafia and True Crime - New York. Helps with bad textures in|
True Crime, not sure what it's needed for in Mafia but apparently it is (was
already present on NTSC version)