- Created on 14 March 2012
- Written by bositman
Here you can find the latest PCSX2 SVN revisions and their respective changelogs. The downloads are courtesy of Orphis' build bot, which he provides totally free of charge Thanks Orphis!
You can click on the revision number to check out the google code revision page and the download button to get them (you will be redirected to Orphis' page). The top revision is the latest,which means it includes all changes from all previous ones.
You need to install the Visual C++ 2010 SP1 (x86) runtime package to run these builds.
|Revision 5676||gabest11||1 day,1 hour ago||GSdx: sse2/ssse3 missing graphics fix||Download!|
|Revision 5675||gabest11||1 day,21 hours ago||GSdx: More avx2 code to read/write different block formats, the GSBenchmark|
function shows nice improvements, but no games run faster. I just upload the
changes before messing with the drawing part.
|Revision 5674||gregory.hainaut||2 days,9 hours ago||gsdx:|
* don't delete the wnd in GSclose. It can still be used later
* Properly detect the GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 extension for Fxaa
* A couple of fix in Create (GSopen1) of GSWndEGL/GSWndOGL
|Revision 5673||gregory.hainaut||2 days,15 hours ago||i18n: refresh string translation|
GSdx: nothing to see :p
|Revision 5672||gregory.hainaut||2 days,16 hours ago||gsdx: miss a part of the previous patch...||Download!|
|Revision 5671||gregory.hainaut||2 days,16 hours ago||gsdx:|
* add exception in GSWndEGL and GSWndOGL
* Try to use EGL when GLX failed => you don't need any flags for the opensource
cmake: don't install anymore the glsl shader
|Revision 5670||gregory.hainaut||2 days,17 hours ago||pcsx2: increase a bit the minimum size of the plugin dialogs (GSdx name is too|
* move gl function loading into GSwnd. Clean the header and avoid to rely on
* Always require libegl for GSdx. You still need to select the API at
|Revision 5669||gregory.hainaut||2 days,18 hours ago||gsdx (ogl):|
* fix memory leak of m_wnd
* don't escape % in the shader string
* Fix shadeboost StretchRect parameter
debian: compress package with xz
|Revision 5668||gabest11||2 days,23 hours ago||GSdx: minor fixes to previous commit, rundll32 window not showing and a compiler|
|Revision 5667||gregory.hainaut||3 days,5 hours ago||gsdx: merge back gsdx-ogl-wnd to the trunk|
Here the list of the major change:
* Drop glew. It won't failed to load because of the wrong glew version
* shaders are include in the source code to ease release&packaging
* Port GSdx-ogl to MS Windows
* Fix lots of HW rendering bug. 8bits textures/upscale/transparency...
- rendering isn't yet perfect but some games must be playable now.
* Add Fxaa shader.
* run on the opensouce driver (require mesa 9). You will need to build with EGL
- either use this cmake option -DEGL_API=TRUE
- Or the handy script ./build.sh --egl ...
* Linux AMD users: you need to do a choice
* speed but bad rendering => catalyst
* correct rendering but slower => opensource radeon
* Some parts are still unimplemented:
- Fully dynamic switch between EGL/GLX
- Speed optimization
- Others stuff that I have forgotten :p
|Revision 5666||gregory.hainaut||3 days,10 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd:|
* update linux dialog: create a custom shader box and put it Shade boost and
* force the reloading of the inifile after any configuration update.
|Revision 5665||gregory.hainaut||3 days,15 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: fix ifdef mess on fxaa (both dx and ogl)||Download!|
|Revision 5664||gregory.hainaut||3 days,15 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: VS2010 doesn't support string bigger than 64k bytes. So remove|
PS3&360 shader from fxaa
|Revision 5663||gregory.hainaut||3 days,16 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: port (minor) renderer update of r5649 to opengl|
Now the brach is ready to be merged
Dears Window users. If you can test that:
1/ still compile
2/ still running on DX
3/ can run with opengl
|Revision 5662||gregory.hainaut||3 days,16 hours ago||gsdx-ogl_wnd: Merging r5633 through r5661||Download!|
|Revision 5661||gregory.hainaut||3 days,18 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: ... forget to add the file...||Download!|
|Revision 5660||gregory.hainaut||3 days,18 hours ago||onepad: Don't try to acquire the lock when it wasn't initialized. Avoid|
the freezing of the window when a plugin failed to open.
|Revision 5659||gregory.hainaut||4 days,4 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd: implement fxaa. I directly reuse the .fx file with minor update||Download!|
|Revision 5658||gregory.hainaut||4 days,9 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd:|
* Patch from miseru to fix VS2010
* Quick fix for 8-bits textures
|Revision 5657||gregory.hainaut||4 days,14 hours ago||gsdx-ogl-wnd:|
* Don't write color during stencil. Keep the old method to ease debug
* Realign date shader on DX
* keep stencil ref to 1. Reduce stencil management burder
* Fix texture pitch (was in pixels but need bytes). Fix Bleach Blade Battlers 2.
Thanks Miseru for your trace
fxaa -> not yet implemented
msaa -> not implemented (I might drop it actually)
8 bit texture -> not yet implemented