- Created: 18 November 2006
- Written by CKemu
PCSX2 0.9.2 R2 is now available
This fixes an assortment of issues found briefly after 0.9.2's original launch. It is strongly advised that people get this build of 0.9.2 over the initial release.
- Compatibility regression with Vampire Night resolved.
- Final Fantasy X now works for most regions.
- Fixes Crash when using config>patches
- Frame Limiting is now more accurate.
- Improved zeroGS, Disgaea 2 menus are now solid.
- P.E.Op.S SPU2 updated to include threaded mode (useful for video recording).
- Screen Saver / Power Saving now disabled when running PCSX2.
Just to cure our collective headaches "warnings about default.xml" being blank, or "patches not found", are merely information, they do not in any way effect PCSX2's compatibility or performance.
If the config>patches crash problem persists, grab the updated exe's here.
We are releasing via torrent and http, please seed for as long as possible with the torrents, we recommend uTorrent as a client!
:: Official Screenshots Thread - Post your shots from PCSX2 0.9.2 here!
:: Files Pack - 7zip format, grab 7zip from www.7-zip.org
:: Installer Pack - Executable installer, for the lazy types
:: Downloads Section - For those of you wanting to use http transfer, rather than torrent.