- Created: 15 March 2010
- Written by rama
While we're still working on the new PCSX2 version, we've also been constantly adding to the all important plugins.
Every now and then we release a beta plugin pack, so you can test them out and benefit from the new features a bit earlier
Head over to the beta downloads page here to grab the new March 2010 package.
- Yet again improved sound quality by fixing a sample overflow in the ADPCM decoder.
- Adjustable reverb volume, for deeper reverb effects.
- Fixes to interrupts and status registers that allow many more games to boot.
Games fixed by this update include titles like Fatal Frame 2 and 3, Black, the Burnout series, Max Payne 2, Silent Hill 0rigins, Silent Hill Shattered Memories and, of course, "Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey"
- Stability fixes (less exception crashes).
- More games have post processing removed, making them playable.
- Fixed a blending effect used in Final Fantasy 10, 10-2 and Grandia3.
- Many more tweaks and additions.
- Several bug fixes that make it work better with the new PCSX2 version.