- Created: 09 August 2010
- Written by rama
We've made some important changes to GSdx and SPU2-X concerning bugfixes, stability, and emulation correctness. It's best to use these with the PCSX2 0.9.7.r3113 beta release.
Head over to the beta downloads section to grab the 7z archive with the upgraded plugins. To upgrade, extract into your PCSX2 plugins folder and then select them from PCSX2's plugin selector.
- Better DirectX 11 detection.
- Wrong colors in the movie record feature fixed.
- More CRCs for automatic post process removal.
- Stability fixes and preparation work for future PCSX2 revisions.
- Finally fixed the remaining DirectX 11 memory leaks on emulator suspends!
- Major bugfix that prevented SPU2-X from initializing on many users systems.
- More accurate emulation regarding double interrupts.
- Fixed minor volume issues and doubled output volume.
- Fixed a write-back issue that had caused memory corruption before.
Now the Tales of Destiny 2 sound test has a working visual equalizer.
- Mostly fixed voice modulation (used in Romancing Saga and FFX battles).
- Clamp illegal pitch settings, fixing another bunch of games.
- Hopefully fixed bad reverb area problems.